Galaxy S8 is a banjjok smartphone.

Samsung Electronics introduced a variety of functions by introducing Bixby to GalaxyS8. Voice, Vision, Remainder, Home, etc. Many people in the audience watched it in real time. But the key feature is the voice function, which is the voice function. Shouldn't we have to use it at least?


There has also been a recognition of facial recognition issues.Due to the latest incident in the Galaxy S7 scandal, the image of Samsung has dropped considerably.I'm afraid this face recognition issue won't be taken lightly either.I'm afraid there's no other problem when I hear about early releases.


Currently, the users of the Galaxy 8 should use the voice feature.You have to use a half cell phone.What if he tested it correctly and correctly?Whether it's a car or a smartphone, it looks like it's an early launch, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with it.


Sometimes I think domestic companies are pathetic.Still, it's amazing to see amazing sales here.I think it would be better if I harden the substance instead of the media or advertising.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

발더스게이트1 공략 파트 1 챕터1

스타듀 밸리: 고블린 문제 퀘스트 완료 방법 안내

발더스게이트1 Enhanced Edition 공략 파트3 챕터6 & 7