The scary story - The Nightmare Is My Nightmare

My sister sometimes nightmares.Then one day, my sister had nightmares. She went to the amusement park and rode the roller coaster.And my sister and sister sat in the back of the roller coaster.



The usher said, " Let's start. " Immediately the roller coaster started running horribly. But I started to die in front of the front seat.My sister and her friend were so scared that they wanted to get down.But I couldn't play on the roller coaster ride, so I couldn't help but feel scared.



And when the person in front died, he woke up.

The cuckoo rang four times.It was four o'clock in the morning.But there is something scary about it.That's when she went to bed again, and she'll follow that dream again.

The usher said, " Now it's your turn.Don't run away. " And she grabbed her sister's arm.Her friend broke her arm while she shook her arm.

He says he woke up like that.Two days later, a friend of mine said that her friend was hurt by an art tool.


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

발더스게이트1 공략 파트 1 챕터1

스타듀 밸리: 고블린 문제 퀘스트 완료 방법 안내

발더스게이트1 Enhanced Edition 공략 파트3 챕터6 & 7