The scary Story - Saw

There was a child who saw a ghost among his friends. I wanted to see the ghost, but unfortunately I couldn't see the ghost. During the summer vacation, I went on a trip with my friends. And I saw an extinct lung near me.I begged my friends to visit the lungs at night, but they said no.



Only a friend of mine who saw ghosts followed me. I didn't prepare for the moon, so I relied on the moonlight to go to the lungs. It was so dark that I lighted the house with my cell phone. But there was a sound coming from somewhere.



When I stepped on the tree under my feet, I heard a loud noise, and the sound of the saw was stopped. At that moment, a friend who saw a ghost took my hand and ran out. It ran for a long time. After stopping running, I asked my friend.



My : Were there any ghosts?
Friend : I didn't feel it. I wouldn't have. 
My : But why did you run like crazy?



Friend : Isn't it strange that you're acting like a ghost?

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

발더스게이트1 공략 파트 1 챕터1

스타듀 밸리: 고블린 문제 퀘스트 완료 방법 안내

발더스게이트1 Enhanced Edition 공략 파트3 챕터6 & 7