Good Story - Love of lizards.

Now, there's a story about this story.

When preparing for the Olympics, they said they needed to tear down the nearby houses to expand the main stadium. But I tried to remove the roof of a house, and I saw something moving inside.


Rats?I thought I'd think about it, but I saw a lizard wriggling inside. In close detail, there was a pond stuck in the tail of the gecko. Perhaps the man who lived in this house had mended his roof while repairing the house. I didn't think it was stuck because I had a nail stuck in the tail of the lizard.


When I asked my landlord about the whole thing, I had a house repair three years ago. 
They didn't know there was a lizard there. 
If he couldn't move because he was stuck in the wall for 3 years or so,
I couldn't eat anything, but it was amazing that I was still alive.
So I decided to wonder how this lizard could live.




But in a minute, another lizard appeared in a dark corner. There is food in the mouth. The lizard bit its prey on the pond and disappeared again. I guess I've been working on it for three years.



People felt solemn when they saw the two lizards. Mimul is also a danger to a friend or a companion for his own sake. What did we do for our neighbors or for our families?


They remove the nails from the gecko's tail. Both of them were sent to safety. 
I read a story somewhere before, but suddenly I remembered it. 


Now, I'm getting older, so I don't know if I'm getting older, 
I think there is a lot of lack of commitment, sacrifice and commitment in today's love.


Easy come, easy go.I don't want to take responsibility.
However, I think that a mere mimul lizard is a long time to learn and take responsibility for your friends.We hope that our love is " dedication, sacrifice, and responsibility " to our partners.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

발더스게이트1 공략 파트 1 챕터1

스타듀 밸리: 고블린 문제 퀘스트 완료 방법 안내

발더스게이트1 Enhanced Edition 공략 파트3 챕터6 & 7